Causes of swelling under the eyes are divided into two categories - those who have external factors and those that indicate serious health problems, which is why it is so important to find out just what is causing the swelling under the eyes in your particular case.
Often causes the appearance of swelling under the eyes are some of the diseases associated with kidney, heart and thyroid gland. Less often swelling under the eyes appear in healthy people. Basically, the reason lies in a lack of sleep and fatigue, or use of alcohol or food, generously seasoned with salt and spices. Therefore, it is so important to know the true cause of the swelling under the eyes - in order to avoid the serious consequences associated with health. Today we tell about the most common reasons that can cause swelling under the eyes.
External causes swelling under the eyes.
Causes of swelling under the eyes should be divided according to external and internal factors. External causes swelling under the eyes are usually short-lived and some negative impact from the side. If swelling under the eyes appear mainly after overnight and throughout the day tested, it is precisely the case. For these reasons, the swelling under the eyes include:
- Lack of sleep and rest. If you often sleep less than the established 8:00, the chance to get the swelling under the eyes you have three times higher than that of a man who has a normal sleep.
- Overvoltage caused by prolonged work at the computer or watching TV.
- Drinking silnosolenoy food, alcohol, and large amounts of water (especially at night). These foods cause fluid retention, which can cause swelling, including swelling under the eyes.
- Intermittent hormonal background in women. In this case, the culprit appearance of swelling under the eyes is the hormone estrogen, which holds liquid.
This is the basic "non-hazardous" causes of swelling under the eyes, which is easy to handle with the help of cosmetic procedures.
Causes of swelling under the eyes - health problems
But there are more serious causes of swelling under the eyes, such as the various diseases of the internal organs, hormonal disorders, allergies. Look, and if these symptoms, along with the swelling under the eyes are the place to be, we strongly recommend that you consult a doctor.
- If the swelling under the eyes appeared overnight, plus you are plagued by back pain, frequent urination and a fever, it is a sure sign of kidney disease, perhaps the movement of the stone. Immediately to the doctor.
- If the swelling under the eyes accompanied by pain in the forehead and bridge of the nose, while there is an increase in body temperature, and clear signs of rhinitis (stuffy and runny nose), then all you probably have a disease caused by inflammation of the sinuses. Access to a doctor is mandatory.
- Common cause of swelling under the eyes is allergies. Pay attention to the symptoms - itching and redness of the eyes, sneezing, and nasal and mucous discharge from the nose.
- If the swelling under the eyes are accompanied by symptoms such as fatigue, sleepiness, depression, weakness, and weight gain and menstrual irregularities, the arabio.ru strongly advise you to check your thyroid.
- If puffiness strongly expressed, while you are experiencing frequent severe headaches, can go blood nose, it could be high intracranial pressure.
- If you notice that the swelling under the eyes you come in the evening and in the morning disappear, while there is swelling in the legs, shortness of breath and fatigue, it is a clear sign of heart disease and cardiovascular system. You Do not Mess with this, be sure to consult a doctor.
- Equally important is the cause of the swelling under the eyes - hernia of the lower eyelid. When this occurs the deposition of fat in the subcutaneous tissue century metabolism is disturbed, and that, as a result, swelling around the eyes. In this case, consultation cosmetologist.
Hopefully, with the help of this article you have identified a cause swelling under the eyes and can appreciate its importance to your health and beauty.